Reporter for FortiGate 184.108.40.206 BETA (2019-07-09)
- Elasticsearch's maximum and initial memory usage (appears as the Open JDK / Java process in Task Manager) can now be adjusted in Settings | Diagnostics | Database.
- Fixed some stability issues where the Elasticsearch database would disconnect or change to the Preparing Elasticsearch status, preventing further queries until the database initialized.
- The Service Not Responding dialog now disappears automatically once the Fastvue Reporter Service starts responding again.
- Fixed issue where a blank website was shown in the 'Top Sites' sections for non-web data.
- Fixed issue where antivirus data would result in strange values being shown in the Top Sites sections.
- Souce hosts are no longer shown in the 'Top Sites' section for DHCP log events.