Reporter for FortiGate 184.108.40.206 BETA (2019-08-06)
- Fixed issue where Fastvue Reporter's data retention policy could prevent or slow the service from shutting down when it is deleting multiple indexes.
- Fixed issue where the database status toggles between Operational/Failure status when running reports on a large number of old dates (older than 32 days).
- IT Overview Widgets now show the 'number of blocks' for the top blocked site, top blocked category and top threat instead of size.
- Fixed issues in URL parsing when the logged hostname also contains a port.
- Changing data location via the UI or API now rejects the request if the path is the same, is a subfolder of the original path, or the new path cannot be written to.
- Fixed areas of the user interface that were not working when installed on non-English variants of Windows Server. For example, viewing Import Issues was not working when installed on Turkish Windows. All ID-based lookups now use case-insensitive invariant culture string comparisons.
- The installer now detects 32-bit operating systems and blocks installation.
- Updated 3rd party libraries and licenses in Settings | About.